It's the final days of the year, which means we're all inundated with countless "Top XX of the Year" lists. To that I say, embrace it. Even in such a tumultuous year as 2020, it's always worth taking a look back at the year that was.
Here's a look back at the top 10 most-read blogs published by Industrial Distribution during 2020, and they're all worth giving another read, or a first if you haven't yet. And while we're always happy to receive and publish contributed blogs, I'm proud to say that six of these 10 were staff-written.
1. Coronavirus Impact: Here’s What Industrial Suppliers Are Saying - published March 3. I wrote and published this blog at the start of March when North America was still just starting to take measures reacting to the pandemic and nothing had been shut down yet. It was understandable that those in the industry supply industry wanted to know what leaders at other distributors and suppliers were saying about how COVID-19 was starting to impact their supply chain operations their expectations moving forward.
2. What Will Distribution Look Like Post-Virus? - published April 28
3. Sales: Same Game, New Rules - published April 17
4. Inside Office Depot's Reinvention As a B2B Distributor - published Aug. 24
5. How Amazon Business Stacks Up Against the Top Big 50 Distributors - published Oct. 16
6. The MRO Market Has Been Hammered in 2020, But It's Punching Back - published July 27
7. Here's How MRO Distributor Kimball Midwest Has Handled COVID-19 - published May 19
8. Infographic: Coronavirus' Impact on Small Parcel Shipping - published March 5
9. The Keys to Cultivating a Successful Sales Team - published Aug. 19
10. Is it Time to Fire a Customer? - published Dec. 9
Still feeling nostalgic? Check out our Top 10 articles of 2020 here.