Industrial Distribution has delivered the information industrial distributors need to succeed since 1911. Concurrently, the publication provides a complete portfolio of integrated marketing solutions with print and online products, digital magazine delivery, single and multi-sponsored e-newsletters, a daily e-newsletter, resource guides and sponsored webcasts that enable you to reach and sell to these key buyers in the industrial distribution market.
Industrial distributors serve a vital supply chain role. With global economic competition intensifying, the end-user customer needs short lead times, on-time delivery and technical support. More and more, they are looking to distributors to play a crucial role in keeping their supply chains operating smoothly and effectively.
Industrial Distribution connects you to distributors — the critical link in your company’s sales success. The more distributors know your brand, the more likely they will recommend it to end-users. That’s where we come in. Through our digital magazine, e-newsletters, and online products, Industrial Distribution has been delivering the information distributors need to succeed since 1911.
Industrial Distribution has been providing leading information to distributors for more than 100 years. Our editors are dedicated to reporting information that is valuable to industrial distributors and providing marketers with a trusted platform for reaching key customers. When you market with Industrial Distribution and its online products, your message is aligned with the strongest and most trusted name in the business.
Industrial Distribution’s subscribers comprise management titles: CEO, owner, chairman, president, vice president, treasurer, general manager, operations manager, branch manager, purchasing manager/buyer, and key sales personnel, located at more than 20,000 distributor companies of all sizes.
Contributions & Press Releases
We're happy to accept and review potential contributed editorial for Industrial Distribution, as well as receive company and product press releases and news. Contributions are welcome from anyone with expertise or insight into the inner workings of industrial distributor operations, their market or how wider political/economic situations affect these distributors. To learn more about what we're looking for, see our guidelines below or contact Executive Editor Anna Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org or Managing Editor Mike Hockett at email@example.com.
For product announcements, please contact Managing Editor Mike Hockett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Contributor Guidelines should be considered when submitting articles for review.
- Generally, submissions should be under 1,200 words, though ID editors can be contacted if authors would like to submit a longer piece.
- Submissions should be sent as a Word Document.
- Each submission should include the author name, title and affiliation. Up to 50 words of ‘about the author’ information can be included.
- Please include a headshot of the author, hi-resolution if possible.
- Accompanying imagery is also welcome, and the higher resolution, the better.
- Exclusive pieces will be given priority, so please let us know if your article has previously been published elsewhere.
- Submissions should be written with an industry-wide perspective and not be promotional for any one product or company. Any promotional language will be edited.
- We reserve the right to edit the piece as we see fit, but we’re also happy to pass on a final draft to the author before it appears on the site.
- Because we publish new content every day, there’s no hard deadline for submission. However, we do reserve the right to publish the piece in accordance with our production cycle.
If you are having trouble with this site, please send an email to david(at)ien.com explaining your problem, and we'll reply with answers.
199 East Badger Road
Madison, WI 53713