FARMERS BRANCH, TX — The Evergreen Marketing Group announces its new board of directors and supplier advisory council effective July 1.
The group’s 2016-2017 Board of Directors includes:
- Chairman Steve Bailey of Bailey Tools & Safety, Louisville, KY
- President Mark Patton of Colony Hardware, Orange, CT
- Vice President Kevin Perz of Dynamic Fastener, Raytown, MO
- Secretary John Calhoun, United Tool & Fastener, Houston, TX
- Treasurer Rand Okemura, Slim’s Power Tools, Honolulu, HI
- Director Paul Kuhlman, Acme Tools, Grand Forks, ND
- Director Tighe LaRue, Salisbury Supply, Wichita, KS
- Director Mike A. Bannigan, McQuade & Bannigan, Utica, NY
Evergreen’s 2016-2017 Supplier Advisory Council includes:
- Larry Lemer of Trimble/Spectra Precision Group (Chairman)
- Robert Varzino, JPW Industries
- Jamie Christian, Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp.
- Bill England, Radians, Inc.
- Ron Gehen, United Abrasives/SAIT
- Mike Ferguson, Multiquip
- Patrick Kearl, Relton Corporation
- Bob Patch, Canow-Western (Manufacturer Rep Liaison)
- Mark Schindler, The Lawless Group (Manufacturer Rep Liaison)
The Evergreen Marketing Group is a member-owned cooperative founded in 1989 by six construction/industrial supply distributors. It currently consists of 66 distributors with more than 280 locations in the United States and Canada and has combined revenues of over $1.7 billion dollars. Evergreen members are distributors of tools, fasteners, concrete accessories and other construction/industrial products.