Belvidere, IL —WEMA Vogtland America LLC offers a special purpose machine with a planetary rotary indexing table that expedites the machining of rear axle tubes. The six-station HPC® system completes milling, drilling, fine boring, and tapping of workpieces at a rate of 45 pieces per hour. Performance features include:
- Automatic loading and unloading
- Trace milling of the cover surface, checkup cut, and spot facing
- Drilling and finish boring location holes
- Semi-finish and finish of cap surfaces. Drilling and tapping.
- Drilling ID plate holes, drilling and reaming break controller holes, drilling torsion lock holes
- Drilling/counterboring/tapping cap and cover holes
WEMA Vogtland America LLC, part of the Global Retool Group, is a retooling turnkey machining systems for prismatic parts and engine components as well as providing new special purpose machines. Capabilities include the retooling of both flexible and dedicated machinery as well as redeploying equipment on a global basis for transferring production processes geographically.
For more information, please visit www.global-retool-group.com.