As presented at the Gartner Enterprise Information & Master Data Management Summit last month, Codifyd will be holding a free webinar on Thursday, May 15th at 11:00 AM CST to present Go for Gold: The Key to Product Master Data Management Success.
The adoption of Master Data Management (MDM) software and solutions is increasing at a rapid rate within organizations of all sizes. Companies that successfully complete Product MDM projects are achieving significant competitive advantage over their peers. Unfortunately, the number of failed Product MDM implementations is also increasing. Most of these failures can be traced back to “technology-centric” approaches to Product MDM versus a “product content first” strategy.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- Key elements of a successful Product MDM project
- Importance of aligning business goals with the Product MDM project
- How product quality can make or break your Product MDM implementation
- Steps required to establish and maintain high-quality, trusted, "gold" product content
- How manufacturers and industrial distributors have increased sales and gained competitive advantage with their Product MDM project
This webinar will be presented by Michael Nagrant, a Principal Consultant for Codifyd with over a decade of experience developing product content, search, merchandising and data solutions for some of the leading MRO and Industrial Supply distributors in the country. Prior to working at Codifyd, he worked as a physical distribution supervisor, a print catalog product manager, and ultimately led the team that developed faceted search for McMaster Carr Supply, helping to grow their early e-retail sales into a significant multi-million dollar channel.
Codifyd is a leading provider of product content solutions. Codyifyd's technology-enabled consulting services and cloud-based solutions enable distributors, manufacturers, and retailers to design, deliver, integrate and sustain high-quality product content. For more information, please visit codifyd.com.