KENOSHA, WI — Technicians working in critical industries now have a comprehensive, one-stop resource for all their tooling and equipment needs – the new easy-to-use 2015 Snap-on Industrial catalog.
This 800+ page catalog includes performance and specifications on all Snap-on Industrial tools and equipment for its major product categories, including: tool control, aviation tools, power tools, specialty tools, Tools@Height and safety tools, tools storage, fleet maintenance, and of course, hand tools.
Other features of the new 2015 Snap-on Industrial catalog include:
- Information on more than 25,000 products
- 30 easy-to-access sections, color-coded by product category
- Thousands of new SKUs and callouts to new and expanded products and programs
- Large color photos of thousands of tools with information on product code, sizes, descriptions, etc.
- Explanation on torque principles and why torque is important, as well as charts and information on torque
- Alphabetical tool index to pinpoint page numbers for specific products