Ideal for any industrial application when you need to safely roll heavy loads, the Super Power Pusher has the muscle to maneuver up to 150,000 lbs. Reduce your labor and time to safely move wheeled loads.
Shakopee, MN—NuStar, Inc. introduces the new and improved Super Power Pusher pedestrian-operated, battery-powered pusher. It has the ability to push, pull and maneuver virtually any heavy industrial load on wheels and uses its own modular range of attachments for handling rolling loads up to 150,000 lbs., or those with high rolling resistance. With a Super Power Pusher, one person can safely maneuver this load without a forklift, other expensive trucks, or additional manpower. With a footprint of less than 9 square yards, it is easy to store and move from site to site. It recharges using a standard 110V outlet. Because it’s battery operated, it does not require liquid fuels and doesn’t emit any fumes.
It can be a great for a number of applications, such as:
- Moving rail cars, subway cars, jet engines, generators, vats, or tubs.
- Moving castings into and out of a heat-treating kiln or furnace.
- Moving piping through the fabrication, blasting and painting operations.
- Pushing or pulling carts or trailers loaded with equipment or supplies.
- Pushing or pulling wheeled equipment such as portable cement mixers and trailers.
- Taking the place of bulldozers or forklifts—expensive equipment that can be diverted to more profitable tasks.
- Projects where operators do not have a forklift license.
- Areas or processes that cannot tolerate fumes or exhaust.
- Areas or processes that need clean, safe, nimble and easy to use equipment.
- Projects with limited available labor. One person can safely move heavy wheeled loads.
The Super Power Pusher is designed to allow one person to move wheeled loads weighing up to 150,000 lbs. up a 5% grade without forklifts or other more expensive ride-on equipment. It increases productivity by reducing the number of employees needed to move heavy objects. It also creates a safer work environment by reducing the risk of injury and by keeping the load under control. It has variable speed with soft touch control. It has automatic braking and is anti-runaway. A 3-stage, 3 x 15 amp output 110v or 240v charger is built right in. Simply plug it in to recharge the three batteries. The fully programmable control system lets you set acceleration/deceleration limits. The transaxle design lets the unit operate smoothly on uneven surfaces, indoors or out. It is easy to operate and maintain.
About NuStar, Inc.
Headquartered in Shakopee, MN, NuStar, Inc. is a privately-held corporation specializing in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of pedestrian-operated, battery-powered pushing and tug units for pushing, pulling and maneuvering an incredible range of wheeled and semi-wheeled loads. With over 23,000 units sold since 1964, we are ready to handle any type of material handling needs you have. For more information, visit www.powerpusher.com.