FARMERS BRANCH, TX — The Evergreen Marketing Group announces its new Board of Directors and Supplier Advisory Council effective July 1, 2018.
The group’s 2018-2019 Board of Directors includes:
- Chairman Leo Fay, Pro Tool & Supply, Waltham, MA
- President Keith Turtenwald, Lincoln Contractors Supply, Milwaukee, WI
- Vice President Mike A. Bannigan, McQuade & Bannigan, Utica, NY
- Secretary/Treasurer Tighe LaRue, Salisbury Supply, Wichita, KS
- Director Richard Crifasi, Ensco Supply, Charlotte, NC
- Director Gary Nuttall, Acme Construction Supply, Portland, OR
- Director Jonathan Miller, Whitehead Hardware Co., div. of Miller Hardware, Valdosta, GA
Evergreen’s 2018-2019 Supplier Advisory Council includes:
- Robert Varzino, JPW Industries (Chairman)
- Ron Gehen, United Abrasives/SAIT
- Patrick Kearl, Champion Cutting Tool Corp.
- Jim Doherty, Erin Rope Corporation
- Mike Ferguson, Multiquip
- James Reid, M.K. Morse Company
- Jeff Waychoff, DeWalt Industrial Tool Group
- Mark Harper, M.L. Harper Company (Manufacturer Rep Liaison)
- Scott Bredemeier, The Rennebohm Company (Manufacturer Rep Liaison)
The Evergreen Marketing Group is a member-owned cooperative founded in 1989 by six construction/industrial supply distributors. It currently consists of 61 distributors with more than 325 locations in the United States and Canada and has combined revenues of over $2.2 billion dollars. The group is focused on driving growth and profitability of its distributors and preferred suppliers through an on-going program of training & education, business development and partnering. Evergreen maintains a state-of-the-art 11,000 square foot training center in Farmer’s Branch, Texas and offers the industry’s only professional certification program for distributor sales and operations people. Evergreen members are the leading
For more information, contact Kevin Higginbotham at 1-800-859-8733.