ANNAPOLIS, MD — As announced at the recent annual convention of NAHAD – The Association for Hose & Accessories Distribution, new officers and board members were elected to serve for the coming year.
The newly-elected officers for 2016 – 2017 are:
- President - Marvin M. ‘Skip’ Bruce, Jr., President of Catawba Industrial Rubber Co., Inc. in Charlotte, NC
- 1st Vice President - Scott A. Moss, Vice President of Moss Rubber & Equipment Corporation in Benicia, CA
- 2nd Vice President – Karen Brandvold, CFO of Omni Services, Inc. in Worcester, MA
- Immediate Past President - James J. Reilly, Region Manager of The United Distribution Group/GHX in Hahnville, LA
The newly-elected board members for 2016 – 2019 are:
- Distributor Member - Jason Westad, Sr., Vice President of FORCE America, Inc. in Burnsville, MN
- Distributor Member - Kyle Gingrich, Vice President of Apache, Inc. in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Manufacturer Member - Rob Coffee, Vice President of Proco Products, Inc. in Stockton, CA
NAHAD members include companies, worldwide, engaged in the distribution and manufacture of all types of hose, tubing, couplings, fittings, clamps and related accessories serving the industrial marketplace, as well as firms who offer services and products to the industry.