Farmers Branch, TX – The Evergreen Marketing Group has recognized three distributor members and three manufacturer partners as 2013 Member or Supplier of the Year. The awards were presented at the group’s 25th Anniversary Partnership Conference held in Addison, TX in April.
Earning distinction as 2013 Distributor Member of Year were:
- Dixie Construction Products of Atlanta, GA (Tier 1) (www.dixieconstruction.com)
- Lincoln Contractors Supply of Milwaukee, WI (Tier 2) (www.lincolncontractorssupply.com)
- Cook Iron Store Co. of Rochester, NY (Tier 3) (www.cookironstore.com)
Earning distinction as 2013 Preferred Supplier of the Year were:
- Stanley Black & Decker/CDIY (Tier 1) (www.dewalt.com)
- Reed Manufacturing Company (Tier 2) (www.reedmfgco.com)
- Certified Safety Manufacturers (Tier 3) (www.certifiedsafetymfg.com)
The awards were created to recognize the top distributors and manufacturers based on multiple criteria. Distributors and manufacturers were first divided into three tiers based on size. Within each tier, the distributors and manufacturers were then ranked based on a number of criteria including: contribution to the group, growth, participation, and member and supplier input.
The Evergreen Marketing Group is a member-owned cooperative organization founded in 1989 by six construction/industrial supply distributors. It currently consists of 69 distributors with more than 280 locations in the United States and Canada and has combined revenues of over $1.4 billion dollars. The group is focused on driving growth and profitability of its distributors and preferred suppliers through an on-going program of training & education, business development and partnering. Evergreen maintains a state-of-the-art 17,000 square foot training center in Farmer’s Branch, Texas and offers the industry’s only professional certification program for distributor sales people. For more information, contact Kevin Higginbotham at 1-800-859-8733.