CHICAGO -- The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) Foundation 2012 Board of Trustees was announced at the PTDA 2011 Industry Summit in Washington, D.C.
Barbara J. Ross, VP sales and marketing, Timken Drives LLC (Fulton, Ill.) was elected to serve as the Foundation’s president in 2012. Terry Knight, director pricing and projects, SKF USA, Inc. (Lansdale, Pa.) was elected to vice president. Keith Nowak, president, MPT Drives, Inc. (Madison Heights, Mich.) will serve as treasurer.
Three trustees are joining the PTDA Foundation’s Board of Trustees in 2012, in addition to the new PTDA president who traditionally becomes part of the board:
- Michael Kelly, vice president, Kaman Industrial Technologies Corporation (Windsor, Conn.)
- Milton Schott, vice president sales, P.T. International Corp. (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Jim Neill, sr. vice president of human resources, Motion Industries Inc. (Birmingham, Ala.)
- Mitch Bouchard, secretary treasurer, General Bearing Service Inc. (Ottawa, Ont., Canada) will serve as trustee by virtue of his newly elected position as president of the Power Transmission Distributors Association.
Trustees continuing to serve on the Foundation in 2012 are:
- Robert K. Callahan, executive director of business development and marketing, Hitachi Maxco Ltd. (Kennesaw, Ga.)
- William Childers, president North American sales, Rexnord Industries, LLC (Milwaukee, Wis.)
- Ted Chisholm, director global business process, BDI Worldwide, (Mississauga, Ont., Canada)
- Jeffrey W. Moore, director Dodge sales, Baldor Electric Company (Fort Smith, Ark.)
- W. Penny Omnès, director, BCB Corporate Services, Ltd. (North Vancouver, B.C., Canada)
- Will Seagren, president, Bearing Engineering Co. (San Leandro, Calif.)
- Brian Short, director distributor sales, Kaydon Corporation (Muskegon, Mich.)
- Thomas H. Tesoro, vice president sales and marketing, Jason Industrial (Canada) Ltd., A Megadyne Group Co. (Fairfield, N.J.)
Terry Knight will continue as chair of the Industrial Careers Pathway® Steering Committee. Brian Short will head the fundraising work of the Foundation as chair, having served in 2011 as vice chair.