IDCO Co-op announces the 2019 Board of Directors.
- Rob Lyons– President, TIPCO Technologies, Owings Mills, MD
- Jim Donlin– President, Amazon Hose and Rubber Company, Orlando, FL
- Jack Kehm– President, Power Product Technologies, Denver, CO
- John Tattersall– President, Frank Murken Products, Schenectady, NY
- Tim O’Shaughnessy– President, Shamrock Hose and Fittings, Cleveland, OH
- Tripp Batey– President, Hose of South Texas, Inc., Corpus Christi, TX
- Lee Slavinskas– Vice President, River Bend Hose Specialty, Inc., South Bend, IN
- Alex McGill– Chief Operating Officer, McGill Hose & Coupling, Inc., East Longmeadow, MA
- Donna Nock– Vice President, IR-G, Nashville, TN
The newly-elected IDCO Board Members who will be serving 3-year terms include:
- Alex McGill, McGill Hose & Coupling, Inc.
Alex McGill, Vice President of Sales and Operations, has been in the hose business since 1999 starting with hose manufacturing at DANA Everflex. He joined McGill Hose in 2001. McGill Hose focuses on critical applications all over the Northeast as well as servicing hose distributors around the country with Corrugated Metal and PTFE hose assemblies. Additional industry experience includes NAHAD President (2011), NAHAD’s Hose Safety Institute (HSI) Core Team Participant, NAHAD Corrugated Metal Hose Resource Captain, Continental Distributor Advisory Council, Proud IDCO Member.
- Donna Nock, IR-G
Donna Nock, Vice President, joined IR-G in 2007. IR-G is a family-owned independent distributor of hydraulic hose, gaskets, sheet material, and sealing products. IR-G strives to be an industry leader in technology and services to their customers. The company has five locations throughout Tennessee, Alabama, and Arkansas and will celebrate its 30th year in 2019. Donna is active in the NAHAD Task Force for Women and Minorities through The Industrial Careers Pathway. In addition to serving on the IDCO Board of Directors and the IDCO Marketing Committee, she participated in the focus group for IDCO’s new website, idco.coop, that was launched in 2017.
The newly-appointed officers of the executive committee include:
- Chairman – Rob Lyons, TIPCO Technologies
With 32 years of Flexible Solutions experience, Rob Lyons is currently President of TIPCO Technologies Inc., which operates 11 locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic. TIPCO Technologies is celebrating our 130th year of independent distribution. Additional industry experience includes NAHAD President (2010), extensive volunteer hours on NAHAD’s Hose Safety Institute (HSI), Eaton Distributor Advisory Council (EDAC) member and IDCO Board of Directors member.
- Vice-Chairman – Jim Donlin, Amazon Hose and Rubber
Jim Donlin has been the President of Amazon Hose and Rubber for the past 7 years. Amazon operates 4 locations throughout Florida and is heading into its 100th year of independent distribution in 2019 under the same family ownership. Additional industry experience includes Continental Distributor Advisory Council (DAC) member, as well as, Vice President of Continental DAC, IDCO Board of Directors, Manufacturers Association of Central Florida advisory board.
- Secretary And Treasurer – Jack Kehm, Power Product Technologies
Jack Kehm, President of Power Product Technologies, has over 40 years of experience in the rubber industry holding management and marketing positions with Gates Corporation, and Dayco Corporation. He started Power Product Technologies in 1986, and with the dedication and hard work by his staff of professionals, has made PPT a dominant distributor throughout the Rocky Mountain West.
- Immediate Past Chairman – John Tattersall, Frank Murken Products
John Tattersall has been President of Frank Murken Products since 2008 when he purchased the company. He has held various senior management positions with Dow Chemical, GE and Lydall. Industry and business experience includes Regional Representative for the Parker Distributor Advisory Council (DAC), President of the Chief Executive Network of Northern New York (CEN), Vistage Advisor, and Chairman of IDCO from 2013 – 2018.