Introducing the New LAQUA pH Meters
In the lab, in the field or anywhere you need it!
• Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rated waterproof and dustproof casing. *IP67: Fully waterproof for approximately 30 minutes in 1 meter of water
• Shock-resistant - Polycarbonate resin* used in automobiles and mobile phones has been adopted to enhance shock resistance. *Polycarbonate resin has about twice the shock resistance of conventional ABS resin.
• Easy to carry - Compact and ergonomic design is easy to carry and includes an electrode hook attachment that allows up to 2 electrodes to be attached on either side of the meter.
• Rugged carry-case houses meter as well as the sensors, calibrating solutions, manuals, batteries. Convenient for field measurement and safe storage place for meter and accessories
• Inputs: BNC/Phone/DC Socket
• Extended operation - Uses about 10% of the power compared to conventional meters. With up to 1000 hrs of use, long periods of field work is possible
• One hand operation - Slim body fits in your hand. Only three basic operation buttons for one-hand operability
• Auto Hold or AutoStable functions
• In auto hold mode, meter freezes LCD when readings are stable
• Auto-stable mode continuously refreshes readings on LCD with stability indicator
• Large 64mm by 52mm LCD screen allows for clear view of readings, diagnostic messages
• Visible LCD in dark places - Backlight allows reading of measured values even in the dark.
• Electrode holder - Included adaptor allows up to 2 electrodes to be attached on either side of the meter.
• 2 year warranty
• Item Nos. PH-38601, PH-38613