Fairfield, OH - Force Control Industries, Inc. brings their traveling Roadshow to the western part of the United States and Canada from April through August 2014. With a route that includes Northern California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and Colorado, the Roadshow demonstrates to engineering, maintenance and plant management teams how Oil Shear technology can increase production while significantly reducing costs, says the company. This unique vehicle has an onboard generator and air compressor so it needs no connection to utilities – just room in the parking lot or other property. The Roadshow trailer provides firsthand opportunities to learn what Oil Shear Technology is and how it differs from traditional dry braking technology. The trailer allows visitors to:
- See actual product working – including clutch brakes indexing at 200 cycles per minute.
- View product cut-a-ways to better understand the technology and how it works.
- Discuss actual material handling applications (like conveyors, cranes and other equipment subject to constant start/stop cycles) with Force Control professionals.
- Learn why customers worldwide say “Force Control clutches and brake are the most reliable available”.
- Hear how customers are saving money with the “No Maintenance - No Adjustment – Ever” MagnaShear motor brakes.
For more information, please visit www.forcecontrol.com.