The Winsupply Preferred Vendors that won in each category were chosen based on volume sold over a period of years, being one of the leaders in growing the business, selling to a breadth of locations that buy the vendor’s type of product, and having no major issues during the past year.
- The winners of Vendor of the Year include:
- Electrical: Pass & Seymour/Legrand
- Fire: Victaulic
- HVAC: Johnson Controls
- Industrial: NIBCO
- Plumbing Finished Goods: American Standard
- Plumbing Rough-In: NIBCO
- Pumps: Liberty Pumps
- Showroom: Delta/Brizo
- Tools: Milwaukee Electric Tool
- Waterworks: A.Y. McDonald
- National Account Manager: Mark Terrel of American Standard, and Bobby Leggett of Johnson Controls.
“Winsupply nominated the best of many excellent suppliers in each respective industry and our local companies provided input to help us make these selections,” said Roland Gordon, Winsupply president and CEO. “The winners are manufacturers who share our desire to be partners in serving our customers. They played an important part in our growth in 2016, our third consecutive record year in sales.”
Winsupply is a supplier of residential and commercial construction and industrial supplies and equipment headquartered in Dayton, OH. The privately-held company has nearly 580 wholesaling locations in 45 states.