FARMERS BRANCH, TX — The Evergreen Marketing Group announces its new Board of Directors and Supplier Advisory Council effective July 1.
The group’s 2017-2018 Board of Directors includes:
- Chairman Rand Okemura, Slim’s Power Tools, Honolulu, HI
- President John Calhoun, United Tool & Fastener, Houston, TX
- Vice President Paul Kuhlman, Acme Tools, Grand Forks, ND
- Secretary Mike A. Bannigan, McQuade & Bannigan, Utica, NY
- Treasurer Tighe LaRue, Salisbury Supply, Wichita, KS
- Director Leo Fay, Pro Tool & Supply, Waltham, MA
- Director Keith Turtenwald, Lincoln Contractors Supply, Milwaukee, WI
Evergreen’s 2017-2018 Supplier Advisory Council includes:
- Jamie Christian, Milwaukee Tool Corp. (Chairman)
- Robert Varzino, JPW Industries
- Patrick Kearl, Relton Corporation
- Bill England, Radians, Inc.
- Ron Gehen, United Abrasives/SAIT
- Mike Ferguson, Multiquip
- Jim Doherty, Erin Rope Corporation
- Bob Patch, Canow-Western (Manufacturer Rep Liaison)
- Mark Schindler, Lawless Sales Group (Manufacturer Rep Liaison)
The Evergreen Marketing Group is a member-owned cooperative founded in 1989 by six construction/industrial supply distributors. It currently consists of 64 distributors with more than 290 locations in the United States and Canada and has combined revenues of over $1.9 billion dollars. The group is focused on driving growth and profitability of its distributors and preferred suppliers through an on-going program of training & education, business development and partnering. Evergreen maintains a state-of-the-art 11,000 square foot training center in Farmer’s Branch, Texas and offers the industry’s only professional certification program for distributor sales and operations people. Evergreen members are the leading distributors of tools, fasteners, concrete accessories and other construction/industrial products.