Cincinnati, OH - United Air Specialists, Inc. (UAS) is pleased to announce its new pleated bag filter offering. With today's tighter emissions limits and increased production demands, it is essential to gain improved performance from industrial air filtration systems. Developed to replace traditional filter bags and cages, each pleated bag filter has a one-piece construction design which allows it to be used in new systems or as a simple retrofit in existing bag house equipment for improved system performance. Benefits of UAS pleated bag filters include:
- ProPulse® expanded polytetrafluoruethylene (ePTFE) surface-loading technology with strong resistance to moisture and good release characteristics
- Increased filtration media efficiency for improved air quality and reduced dust emissions
- 2-3 times filtration media surface area per filter for longer filter life
- Shorter more compact filters that reduce inlet abrasion and provide larger drop out area under filters
- Easy installation due to compact size and one-piece filter construction
- Lower initial and operating pressure drop for decreased systems operational cost
For more information, please visit www.uasinc.com/PleatedBagFilters.