Miller Introduces Redesigned Titanium Series™ Welding Helmets with New InfoTrack™ Technology and New Improved Headgear
APPLETON, Wis. — Miller Electric Mfg. Co. introduces its newly redesigned Arc Armor® Titanium Series™ welding helmets for heavy-use/high-amperage applications in fabrication, manufacturing and construction. New features include Miller-exclusive InfoTrack™ technology that allows the operator to track arc-on time and provides a digital clock with the ability to set alarms and timers. New headgear improves comfort and adjustability and has been tested to withstand extreme use. The new external grind button featured on the Titanium 7300™ and Titanium 9400™ allows welders to switch to grind mode without ever lifting their helmets, improves productivity and minimizes exposure to environmental hazards. All-new digital controls with larger displays and intuitive design allow the welder to adjust modes, shade levels, delay and sensitivity, and a new three-year warranty matches the longest of any welding helmet in the industry today.
- Exclusive InfoTrack™ records “arc-on” time and provides a digital clock with the ability to set an alarm or timer
- New headgear increases welder comfort, improves adjustability and settings
- All-digital controls and external grind button (7300 and 9400 models) simplify operation
- Three-year warranty matches the longest for welding helmets in the industry
- Innovative aluminum heat shield protects the auto-darkening lenses in most high-amperage (300+ amp) applications
For more information, please visit www.millerwelds.com.