Kenosha, WI – When the job calls for erecting scaffolding to work at an elevated level, the new Williams® Scaffolding Ratchet from Snap-on Industrial Brands can be a true time saver. The Scaffolding Ratchet is three tools in one – tools that erectors need to easily and quickly engage the posts, fasteners and clamps on scaffolding. Since most scaffolding uses 7/8” hex nuts, the ratchet comes with a 1/2” drive pinned 7/8” six-point socket. Opposite of the socket is a bronze hammer head, which comes in handy to pound out quick-release levers. Lastly, a pry bar is located at the other end of the ratchet to aid in scaffolding disassembly.
Other features and benefits of the scaffolding ratchet include:
- 36-tooth gear with 10-degree of engagement for working in tight areas
- Supertorque lobular opening for greater turning power without deforming the fastener
- Easy access reversing level to change working direction with only one hand
- Bronze hammer head to reduce rebound
- Tethering device to prevent dropped tools
For more information, visit www.snaponindustrialbrands.com.