supplyFORCE, delivering National MRO solutions with the largest network of MRO suppliers in North America, held its Commitment to Excellence Awards ceremony for the Electrical Supply Division, Industrial Supply Division, Pipe, Valves & Fittings Division, and Government Sales Division on February 1, 2012, in conjunction with their National Meeting for its Owner-Members and several key customers. The theme of this year’s meeting, held in Phoenix, AZ, was “Building with the Best” and provided a variety of Contract Service Team Meetings, Government Sales Division Training Sessions, supplyFORCE Workshops and other Industry related sessions.
supplyFORCE’s Commitment to Excellence awards ceremony recognized industry leadership, extraordinary contributions to the success of supplyFORCE agreements, and excellent overall performance across their membership. Three specific categories were presented: Excellence in Sales Leadership (by division), Owner-Member of the Year (by division) and Best Conversion Award (by division).
Congratulations to the winners of the 2011 supplyFORCE Commitment to Excellence Awards:
Electrical Supply Division:
1. Excellence in Sales Leadership: Kirby Risk Electrical Supply (Lafayette, IN)
2. Owner-Member of the Year: North Coast Electric Company (Seattle, WA)
3. Best Conversion Award: Grove Madsen Industries (Reno, NV)
Industrial Supply Division:
1. Excellence in Sales Leadership: W. P. & R.S. Mars Co. (Bloomington MN)
2. Owner-Member of the Year: Turner Supply Company (Mobile, AL)
3. Best Conversion Award: Dillon Supply Company (Raleigh, NC)
Pipe, Valves & Fittings Division:
1. Excellence in Sales Leadership: Paramount Supply Company (Portland, OR)
2. Owner-Member of the Year: First Supply (Madison, WI)
3. Best Conversion Award: Industrial & Construction Enterprises, Inc. (Washington, NC)
In the PVF Division Business Meeting, Mike Vita, Director, PVF Division also presented a special Excellence in Leadership Award to Sonny Atchison, Branch Manager of Central Pipe Supply, Inc. (Memphis, TN).
Government Sales Division:
1. Excellence in Sales Leadership: Van Meter, Inc. (Cedar Rapids, IA)
2. Owner-Member of the Year: Empire Industrial Products, A Division of MANCON (Norfolk, VA)