BALTIMORE - GearWrench, a division of Danaher Tool Group, recently announced the extension of its industrial line of hand tools to include more than 700 new products.
Designed to minimize downtime and improve productivity for industrial tool users, the line now includes socket sets, ratchets, accessories, impact sockets, pliers, and wrenches. In addition, GearWrench introduced an industrial strength tool storage series. GearWrench will take the expanded industrial line on the road with the “Evolution of Innovation” tour, slated to begin in June. Experts from GearWrench will visit select markets nationwide to meet with professional tool users.
“We are committed to providing professional mechanics with the best tools in the industry to help them get their jobs done faster,” said Kenneth Escoe, vice president of marketing at Danaher Tool Group. “This means less downtime in plants and increased productivity in production environments, as well as lower costs to users and purchasing managers. Our expanded industrial line does just that by putting the right tools in mechanics’ hands at the best value. With a full line of industrial tools at the ready, operators and maintenance departments are able to complete preventive maintenance more efficiently and respond to unplanned maintenance requirements.”
New Products Highlights:
- Wrenches: As the industry leader in ratcheting wrenches, GearWrench continues to introduce new innovations, including the indexing ratcheting wrench and open end ratcheting wrench. These new wrenches are perfect for getting at fasteners around plumbing, piping, and hydraulic lines typically found on production equipment. Also new are a 40-degree offset box end wrench and a selection of black oxide adjustable wrenches.
- Impact Sockets: 400 new products ranging from 1/4-inch up to 3/4-inch drive impact sockets and including standard, deep, universal, and hex bit impact sockets designed for heavy-duty, high-torque applications.
- Socket Sets, Ratchets and Accessories: 30 new sets including a 3/4-inch drive for industrial needs. Accessories include ratchets, extensions, and sliding t-handles.
- Pliers: 30 new pliers that feature cushion grips for comfort. The line includes slip joint, groove joint, end nippers, needle nose, duck bill, mini, and cutting pliers to meet almost any industrial need.
- Tool Storage: New GearWrench XL series storage solutions feature the “Trigger Lock” design, allowing drawers to lock when closed and unlock with a natural pull operation, as well as single and double ball bearing slides, molded side handles, gas shock lids, and barrel lock systems. Several configurations are available to meet almost any need, including hand boxes, carts, top chests, and roller cabinets.
GearWrench is kicking off the “Evolution of Innovation” tour in June 2010 to showcase the expanded line of industrial hand tools. The nationwide tour provides distributors, sales representatives, and end users with the opportunity to see GearWrench tools in action by participating in hands-on demonstrations. Product experts will be on the tour to answer questions and discuss the innovations in the line. Tour dates will begin in June and will run throughout the summer in various cities nationwide.
“The response to the tour has been strong with many dates booking fast,” said John Allenbach, president of professional sales for Danaher Tool Group. “We have had many requests from industrial distributors and mobile tool dealers for visits to their markets to show their end users all the benefits of the GearWrench line. “
For more information, visit www.gearwrench.com