For more than 32 years, Texcel has remained “ahead of the curve” by providing outstanding service and products to the industrial hose and fluid sealing industries, whether through a simple, friendly phone call to help pace an order, or through heavy involvement in research and development to ensure that they provide the most cutting-edge and dependable products.
In addition to offering a wide range of high-quality products from industrial rubber and PVC/polyurethane hoses to fluid sealing products, such as industrial sheet rubber, Texcel provides a variety of unique services:
- 100% Same-Day Shipping. Any orders placed by 5 PM Central Time ship TODAY – Guaranteed!
- 99.9% Error-Free Rate. Texcel stands by their excellent track record for making sure that customers get the right products they need.
- “No Surprises” Guarantee. Texcel ensures that customer orders will be processed correctly the first time, every time. If they make a mistake despite their best efforts, a 5% discount will be given off the next order.
- 24-Hour Response Team. Whether a customer has an emergency or simply needs dependable products quickly, Texcel’s team is available around the clock to make sure customers receive the products and services they need.
- Multiple Nationwide Stocking Facilities.
- Cut-to-Length Hose Program. Save money on unwanted hose inventories by ordering the exact amount of product needed.
- Hose Fabrication Services. Texcel can cut, assemble, test and certify many of their hoses to customer specifications.
Texcel’s high-quality products, competitiveness and customer-first mindset help reduce costs and delivery times to ensure that their customers, busy distributors and OEMs, are serviced in the quickest, easiest and most economical way.
Headquartered in Houston, TX, the industrial rubber hose capital of the world, Texcel has rapidly expanded thanks to carrying high-quality, durable products and providing impeccable service. The company maintains locations in Houston, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Newark, Delaware; Birmingham, Alabama; and Tustin, California, in order to guarantee to customers the lowest possible freight costs and 100% same-day shipments.
Over the years, the brand’s “circle T” symbol has become synonymous with service, quality, reliability, honesty and integrity in the eyes of the customers. These qualities remain key points in the current Company Value Statement. As a founding member of the National Association for Hose and Accessories Distribution (NAHAD), Texcel views it as a duty to set the standard in excellence, whether it's delivering new product or offering assistance with old ones, Texcel commits to being "ahead of the curve" for you and your business.
Proud members of NAHAD and the Gasket Fabricators Association (GFA).
ANSI, ASTM, RMA, and ISO certified.