TULSA, OK — AgoNow, a pure master industrial wholesaler and channel solutions provider based in Tulsa, has launched its new website at agonow.com.
Built with AgoNow’s partners in mind, the new agonow.com features:
- An easy-to-browse catalog by product category and brand
- Search functionality by brand, application, availability and other important attributes
- The latest promotions for AgoNow’s distributor partners
- The ability for distributors to manage and track orders from multiple suppliers in one place
- Industry news and resources
- Answers to frequently asked questions about doing business with AgoNow
“We partner with distributors and suppliers to grow their businesses. A priority of ours is making it easy to do business with us, which in turn will drive efficiencies in the supply chain,” said Larry Davis, chairman and CEO of AgoNow. “Our new website will help to facilitate this.”
AgoNow.com was built on NetSuite, a cloud-based omnichannel commerce software that supports AgoNow’s goal of providing the latest in digital support and analytics to its distributor and supplier partners.
To learn more about or partner with AgoNow, go to agonow.com/contact-us or email AgoNow at email@example.com.
AgoNow is focused on industrial MRO categories, including abrasives; adhesives, sealants and tape; general construction; metalworking; electrical, lighting and batteries; fasteners; hand tools; hose clamps, tubing and fittings; heating, cooling and ventilation; janitorial supplies; chemicals, lubricants, coolants and fluids; marking and labeling; material handling and storage; measuring and inspecting instruments; paint and paint accessories; pneumatics; power tools and accessories; pumps; safety; saw blades; and welding supplies.