COLUMBUS, IN — Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) announced several organizational changes for key positions this year.
TMHU President Jeff Rufener said, “This year, we are driven to enhance our customer’s total ownership experience through improved dealer communication, support, coordination and integration. It is important that we are structured in a way to support our goal. The following organizational changes will better enable us to execute our plans, primarily in IT, marketing, and service parts.”
- Bill Finerty,Vice President of Sales, Distribution and Dealer Development
- Steve Tadd, Director of Marketing and Information Technologies
- Stephen Rosenberg, National Manager of Marketing
- Mike Parker, National Manager of Part Sales and Procurement
- Anne Ewing, National Manager of Dealer Operations
- Brian Liggett, National Manager of Parts Operations
- Mike Heyden, National Manager of Aftermarket Sales and Service
- Jewell Brown, Strategic Account Executive
- Troy Kaiser, Strategic Account Executive
- Niels Ostergaard, Value Selling Manager
Manufactured in the U.S., Toyota Industrial Equipment offers a full line of material handling solutions including forklifts, automated guided vehicles, fleet management services, aerial work platforms and tow tractors.