ELK GROVE, IL — As of April 24, MC Machinery is officially moved in to its new headquarters. Located at 85 Northwest Pt. in Elk Grove Village, IL, the new 175,000-square-foot facility honors the history and stability of MC Machinery while supporting the growing future. The new facility is a 76 percent increase in square footage from the previous facility located at 1500 Michael Drive in Wood Dale, IL.
“When deciding on a location for our new facility, we wanted to stay close to Chicago’s interstate 90 due to the numerous partners in the area as well as the proximity to O’Hare International Airport,” says Patrick Simon, Marketing and Corporate Planning Manager, MC Machinery. “But our main concern was our employees and customers. We wanted to provide them a new state-of-the-art place to come to work to everyday with updated technological resources that enable us to better serve our customers.”
Key features of the new facility include:
- A 50,000-square-foot showroom displaying MC Machinery’s wide range of advanced manufacturing solutions including Mitsubishi EDM and laser, milling and turning, press brake and more.
- A machine refurbishment area dedicated to reconditioning pre-owned machines (known as the Encore program) leading to quicker turnaround and more availability.
- State-of-the-art laboratory and clean room to accommodate PC board repairs.
- Technologically advanced call center allowing customer service representatives to diagnose machine issues quickly and connect customers with the right applications manager.
- The MC Remote 360 Central Station. A highly technical and visible area where MC Machinery’s remote monitoring software is used to diagnose disruptions to customer’s operations before they happen.
- Modern employee cafeteria with healthy food options.