Stick Type Low Voltage Wet Sponge Holiday Detector
For Immediate Release: The New M/1S Holiday Detector has an ergonomic design with a twist lock ground cable. It also has a strong fiberglass wand, a large sponge and a plastic sponge holder. This instrument conforms to standards for low voltage holiday detection: NACE International RP0188 ASTM D5162-A.
The M/1S Holiday Detector is incredibly strong and the lightweight wand material reduces fatigue; it won’t bend. New sponge material is thicker and stronger. Sponge holder is plastic and will not damage coatings. Easy battery access. Uses common, easily found 9v battery.
• Regulated 67.5v DC Output
• Wet Sponge - type holiday detector
• Push button calibration check
• 2 Resistance settings
- 80k Ω for tanks and pipe
- 90k Ω for coatings on concrete
• Use on thin film coatings
• Battery operated (9v)
• All in One "Stick" type
• Impact resistant plastic case
• Stainless steel hardware
• Very tough fiberglass wand handle
• Long life ground cable
• Use on thin film coatings on conductive substrates such as tanks, concrete, etc.
• Item No. HD-M/1S