Compliant with ASTM, DIN and ISO Methods with Appropriate Accessories
For Immediate Release: Coated and uncoated surfaces need to be tested for resistance to abrasion caused by a brush, sponge, scouring pad, sand paper, and other means. Abrasion resistance can be tested by wet abrasion methods using scrub media or cleaning solutions.
The most common applications are testing the scrub resistance of interior wall paints, floor tiles, shower stalls, and furniture surfaces. The abrasion tester can examine the washability of a coated surface for the removal of stains. Detergents and cleaning solutions can be tested and evaluated in a reproducible manner.
The Gardner-scrub abrasion tester offers a versatile design for abrasion and washability testing applications. The instrument arm is designed to hold from 1 - 3 brush holders or ISO pad holders. A large selection of accessories are available to customize your test requirements. An intuitive touch screen operation makes it easy to change test parameters. The Gardner-scrub has a durable chain drive mechanism for long-term reliable operation.
• Reciprocating linear motion with a constant speed over the travel distance for repeatable results
• Compact design saves on counter space
• Easy to use touch screen display
• Instrument arm holds up to 3 brush or pad holders to increase output
• User selectable scrub rate from 6 - 60 cycle/minute
• Compliant with ASTM, DIN, and ISO methods with appropriate accessories
• Up to 4 kg (8.8 lbs) can be applied to the instrument arm
• Adjustable stroke length 22.9 - 27.9 cm (9 - 11 in.)
• Optional weights for custom applications
• Item Nos. WA-B5060, WA-B5061, WA-B5062, etc.