A Reliable Basis to Apply Coating Films
For Immediate Release: The TQC Automatic Film Applicator provides a reliable basis to apply coating films to test charts, panels or foils in a uniform and reproducible way in order to eliminate variations caused by human factors. Variations in speed, pressure and direction of draw down cause irregularities. Other factors that may influence the result are the shear rate and the weight of the applicator. It's possible to produce a large number of identical laboratory precision draw downs in a short period of time.
The quality of the applied film is important for research on rheological properties of the applied media. To prepare samples for testing rheological properties, abrasion resistance, hiding power and gloss the TQC Automatic film applicator is a must have. Multiple types of automatic film applicators are available for either glass/paper/metal substrates or foils.
• Coatings Laboratories
• Paint Production
• Surface Finishing
• Powder Coating
• Charts up to A3 and scrub size max.
• Compatible with a large range of application tools
• Drying Time Recorder option
• Preset range option
• Easy intuitive operating interface with Triple i Control (Intelligent Illumination Interface)
• Paper Clamp / Vacuum manually operable
• Full color display
• Easy to update software
• Item Nos. DP-314120, DP-314220, DP-314320, etc.