Introducing the NEW Handscope Oscilloscopes Models OX5022 & OX5042
Foxborough, MA - AEMC Instruments' new compact, shockproof, IP54, Handscope Oscilloscope Models OX5022 and OX5042 can be comfortably held in one hand. These ergonomically designed instruments are also equipped with a color screen and LED backlighting for precise, crisp data display. Integrated multilingual help screens are available at all times to make it simpler to use.
The Models OX5022 and OX5042 combine three instruments in one:
- 20MHz or 40MHz oscilloscope
- Independent 8000-count multimeter with power measurements
- Built-in harmonic analyzer out to the 31st harmonic (fundamental between 40Hz and 450Hz)
2 MB of storage are available for recording data. In the multimeter mode, it is possible to store graphic recordings of 2700 measurements from 5 min to 1 month. Isolated USB communication with the SCPI protocol is available. This makes it simple to program the instrument remotely with the supplied SX-METRO software. These products have been developed using an Eco-Design approach to reduce their environmental impact and come with a 3-year warranty.
- Two totally isolated channels
- Three Instruments in One:
- 20MHz or 40MHz Oscilloscope
- Double 8000-count TRMS Multimeter / Power Analyzer
- Harmonic Analyzer
- Recording Capacity
- 8-hour Battery Life
- Integrated Multilingual Help Function
- 3.5" Color LCD Screen
For more information, please visit www.aemc.com.