Clemmons, NC - Hayward Flow Control announces the expansion of our patent pending LHB Series Manual Limit Switch line to now include a Spring Return “Dead Man Handle” design for those critical applications requiring compliance to safety standards or plant specifications where the valve must return to a closed position after operation. The LHB-SR ensures that the handle will always return to its original starting position as designated. As with the new LHB, the LHB-SR fits all sizes of Hayward TB Series Ball Valves and through 8” BY Series Butterfly Valves. Available in two sizes, LHB1-SR and LHB2-SR, the LHB-SR features a robust corrosion resistant GFPP housing with FPM seals and a 304 stainless steel stem. Additionally, the LHB-SR comes with either 2 or 4 limit switches for additional monitoring needs, but also available without.
Other key features of the LHB-SR include:
- Temperature Range 20°F (-7°C) to 200°F (93°C)
- Reliable Steel Spring Coil Pack with Sealed Modular Thermoplastic Housing
- NEMA 4X Rated
- Adjustable SPDT 10 Amp @ 120 VAC Switches (Open / Close position)
- ½” Conduit Port
- CSA Listed Limit Switches
- Corrosion Resistant Thermoplastic Handles
- ISO5211 Mounting Pattern
- Can be used on other plastic or metal valves
- Backed by Hayward’s Exclusive 2 Year Warranty
Typical applications or installations include but are not limited to critical services or remote monitoring in waste & water treatment, chemical processing & transfer, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, marine, and corrosive environments.
For more information, please visit www.haywardflowcontrol.com.