San Diego, CA – HD Supply Facilities Maintenance, a leading distributor of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products, recently released its 2012 full-line Catalog Volume 62, featuring more than 22,000 in-stock products available with free, next-day delivery.
“Customer feedback is the driving force behind our investments and is reflected in each of the new products and services featured in the catalog,” said Anesa Chaibi, president and CEO of HD Supply Facilities Maintenance. “We are committed to providing the products, services and solutions that best serve the needs of our customers.”
Offering leading national brands, as well as exclusive proprietary brands, some of the new products featured in Catalog V62 include:
- New EPA-compliant Dry22 HVAC condensers from industry-leading manufacturer Payne®
- Premier national plumbing brands including TOTO® toilets, Grohe® fixtures and genuine Kohler® repair parts
- The latest in lightweight, high voltage power tools from trusted brands, including Milwaukee® and DeWalt®
- New sustainable products, including LED lighting and fixtures, water conservation parts and recycled content paper products
- Newly designed Brighton Manor™ kitchen and bath cabinetry
- Easy-to-install Armstrong floating vinyl Luxe Plank™ flooring
- Expanded line of janitorial products, including new “perfect fit” and recycled trash liners, as well as premium Georgia Pacific’s Angel Soft® brand bath and facial tissues
- New line of office supply products
Available in five industry-specific versions, Multifamily, Hospitality, Healthcare, Government and Maintenance, a free copy of Catalog V62 can be requested by calling 800-431-3000 or by going online to hdsupplysolutions.com.
“In addition to expanding our portfolio of products and services, we’ve added more than 120 sales associates across the business, specifically aligned to each of the industries we serve,” said Chaibi. “Our team of 1,000 specialists remains dedicated to providing customized solutions and personalized experiences that build trust and satisfaction.”
Other highlights in Catalog V62 include:
Property Improvement Services: By expanding the HD Supply Facilities Maintenance presence in the Midwest, Florida and Baltimore/Washington, D.C., markets, as well as increasing the renovations services team by 38 percent in 2012, the company has further established its nationwide property improvement services footprint.
Enhanced online services: Access to hdsupplysolutions.com is now available via the mobile-enabled version of the website, offering the ability to search for products, create carts, verify product availability, receive estimated shipping dates, access saved lists and submit orders. For instant credit, customers can now also apply online at hdsupplysolutions.com/credit for the Quick Charge Credit program.
Sustainable practices: As part of HD Supply Facilities Maintenance’s commitment to sustainable business practices, all V62 catalogs are printed on Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) certified paper.