Greensboro, NC - BeA Fasteners USA is expanding its offering of fasteners and pneumatic tools, to now also include brads, pins, finish nails, as well as associated tools. With the line extension, distributors can now add 23 and 18 gauge pins, 18 gauge brads, 16 gauge finish nails, as well as DA style angle brads to their orders from BeA’s North Carolina distribution center. While the fasteners will work in commonly available tools, BeA does offer industrial grade German-made tools, as well as a budget friendly line of brad tools. The following items are now available:
- 23 gauge pins (BeA S700) from 3/8” to 2”
- 18 gauge pins (BeA S100) from 9/16” to 1”
- 18 gauge brads (BeA SK300) from 3/8” to 2”
- 16 gauge finish nails (BeA SK400) from 3/4” to 2 1/2”
- DA finish nails (BeA SKDA600) from 1 1/4” to 2 1/2”
For more information, please visit www.bea-group.com.