New design stands up to the challenges of measuring water quality—even stands upright. The Oakton conductivity pocket testers stand up to everyday use, harsh environments, and the test of time. The testers can even stand upright when the cap is used as the stabilizing base. When you choose one of these conductivity testers, you get a pocketful of useful features and benefits.
• Easy-to-replace sensor module lets you use the tester body over and over again
• Intuitive interface has self-diagnostic error messages, and battery-life and stable reading indicators
• Simple operation at your fingertips with MENU button, 1-button calibration, and HOLD button to freeze readings for recording
• Valox body resists most chemicals and is rugged, dustproof, waterproof, and IP67 rated
• Leakproof cap functions as a sample cup, hydrating cup, and stabilizing base to stand the tester upright
• Uses common AAA batteries