KILMACONGE, Ireland — The Professional PTM 2.0, from Tramex, a Paul N. Gardner company, is a hand-held, digital, pin-type resistance moisture meter designed to take precise measurements of moisture content in wood, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (wood moisture equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building products. The Professional PTM 2.0 has built-in standard calibrations, specific calibration for over 500 wood species and adjustable temperature correction.
- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection
- Wide moisture content range: 6 to 46 percent and digital readout to 0.1 percent accuracy
- Adjustable temperature correction
- Built-in calibrations checks for confirmed accuracy
- Reading "Hold" facility
- Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics
- Colour LCD screen with brightness adjustment for low-light operation
- Heavy-duty, light-weight aluminum construction
- Built-in pins and optional external handheld and hammer probes available
- Battery powered (supplied)
For peace-of-mind and dependability, the Professional PTM2.0 has been designed with an Internal 3-point Calibration Check function, providing reliable calibration checks across the range of different scales, instantaneously confirming the accuracy of your meter anytime, anywhere.