POMPANO BEACH, FL — Gardco, a Paul N. Gardner Company, has released the Electronic Ultracycle RHT Circular Drying Time Recorder with relative humidity and temperature measurement.
This unit has been designed to control a motor so that its shaft-driven 3/8-inch teflon stylus will complete one rotation in a period which can be programmed from 1 minute to 99 hours and 59 minutes. The temperature can be displayed in Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
Features of the Electronic Ultracycle RHT include:
- Conforms to ASTM D 5895
- Microprocessor controlled crystal timing regulation
- Vastly improved tracking definition
- Status and Time event count-up displayed on a 16 character LCD
- Ambient temperature sensor switchable °F or °C with min., max. & current temperature displayed
- Relative humidity with min, max
- Auto stop upon completion of time cycle
- Power failure indicator
- 100-240V 50/60Hz