WAYNE, PA — AD's Bearings & Power Transmission Division hosted its second annual Winter Meeting at the Hyatt Regency Orlando in Orlando, FL from Feb. 1-3. The event had more than 100 attendees, including 38 first-timers.
Throughout the meeting, members and suppliers were able to learn about a variety of AD programs to help them stay ahead of the curve. Those programs include, eCommerce Solutions, HR Services, Market Planning and Procurement Services.
Unlike the first AD Winter Meeting, this year the Bearings & Power Transmission Division hosted its first-ever awards ceremony.
This year’s honorees are:
- Member of the Year (As voted on by Suppliers) — IBT Industrial Solutions
- Supplier of the Year (As voted on by the Members) — Carlisle Div. Timken
- Member Growth Award — Baldwin Supply
- Supplier Growth Award — Nord Gear Corporation
- Largest Growth Percentage for a Network — Network 905
David Barcomb, Vice President of Troy Industrial Solutions, was also honored for his dedication and services as an outgoing member of the Divisional Board.