Pleasanton, CA - TradeSync solutions are designed to meet the unique requirements of business-to-business (B2B) commerce. TradeSync does not replace existing business software systems (e.g., accounting or ERP); rather, TradeSync extends your systems to connect to those of your customers or vendors. In doing so you can synchronize your data, automate your business processes, and coordinate the actions of your people and their counterparts. Solutions are categorized into those that are used by Customer Organizations (companies that purchase products, receive invoices, etc.) and those for Vendor Organizations (companies that sell products, send invoices, etc.). Customer Organizations features Mobile Purchasing and E-Invoice Management, while Vendor Organizations house TradeSync's B2B Mobile Apps and its E-Business Suite. Mobile purchasing via TradeSync brings together the three primary parties involved in purchasing – the requisitioner, the purchasing agent, and the vendor – to seamlessly coordinate information. The net result is the elimination of data entry work, the reduction in (re)communication of information, and the minimization of costly errors and delays. Here’s how:
- Easily create requisitions while on the go
- Rapidly build product lists with custom catalog browsing & search or just enter free form line items
- Submit requisitions to Purchasing whenever you are ready – no phone call required
- Requisition and PO status updates are constantly sync’d in the background so you always have the latest info
Why do B2B vendors need a mobile app? Because your customers are already mobile. Apps are not just for games anymore. Your customers are increasingly mobile and it is now the expectation that if you have a website you should have a mobile app as well.
1. Smartphones are mainstream.
- 114 million people in the U.S. own a smartphone as of July 2012. (comScore)
- 56% of U.S. mobile phone subscribers use a smartphone. (Nielsen)
- 70% of mobile device shipments in 2012 were smartphones or tablets. (Gartner)
2. People conduct business on mobile.
- $14 billion in 2012 mobile e-commerce revenue for eBay and Amazon alone. (Internet Retailer)
- 100% annual growth rate in mobile e-commerce. (Internet Retailer)
- 41% of the business workforce uses smartphones on the job. (Osterman Research)
TradeSync provides a turn-key mobile app, built on the premier platform for B2B commerce, that connects you to customers like never before. Core modules include:
- account team
- order confirmation
- business locations
- news and marketing alerts
- line card and product information
The company recently announced the appointment of Tom Proulx to its Board of Directors, in an effort to tap into his unparalleled experience in the development of world-class products and companies.
For more information, please visit www.tradesync.com.