San Diego, CA – HD Supply Facilities Maintenance released its 2013 full-line catalog, featuring more than 27,000 in-stock products with free, next-day delivery available and expanded Property Improvement service offerings, including renovation, customized products, and installation services.
“We are committed to providing our customers with the products, services and solutions they need to strengthen and grow their businesses,” said Anesa Chaibi, president and CEO of HD Supply Facilities Maintenance. “Customer feedback on what matters most is the driving force behind the expanded product and services offerings included in our latest catalog. The success of our customers is our top priority.” The 1,900-page catalog Volume 63 features an expansive array of leading national brands, as well as a wide selection of exclusive proprietary brands offering unique, feature-rich choices at an exceptional value. Some of the new products include:
- Expanded selection of Bradford White® water heaters
- Newly designed Kimberly-Clark paper towels and dispensers
- Hand-formed Woodard Outdoor furniture in contemporary and traditional styles
- Frigidaire® appliances including smooth-top ranges, self-cleaning ranges and side-by-side refrigerators
- EARTH-E PRODUCTS™ personal care amenity line, made with biodegradable plastic, cruelty free formulas and recyclable materials
- Expanded line of American Standard’s Town Square™ collection bath hardware
- UMP® fall monitors from Stanley Healthcare Solutions
Property Improvement Services: A dedicated team of property improvement specialists who serve the multifamily, hospitality, government, and healthcare industries and offer personalized service, labor and installation services as well as project and budget management.
“In addition to expanding our portfolio of products and services, we’ve continued to invest in hiring and training new associates across the business. Our dedicated team of specialists is focused on understanding the unique needs of our customers in each of the industries we serve,” said Chaibi. “This enables us to provide customized solutions and personalized service that builds trust, confidence and delivers customer satisfaction.”
Available in five industry-specific versions – Multifamily, Hospitality, Healthcare, Government and Maintenance – a free copy of Catalog V63 can be requested by calling 800-431-3000 or online at hdsupplysolutions.com.
Other highlights include:
- Extended Inventory program: In addition to the stocked product selection, customers can access thousands of additional products online through the Extended Inventory program.
- Enhanced online services: Product customization is now available on hdsupplysolutions.com for window coverings, allowing customers the ability to order customized blinds and roller shades online that match their unique specifications.
As part of HD Supply Facilities Maintenance’s commitment to sustainable business practices, all V63 catalogs are printed on Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) certified paper.