Chicago, IL - Superior Graphite's Chain & Cable lubricant is able to penetrate deep within the cable threads or chain linkages and pins with long lasting graphite particles, says the company. The new Flip Straw™ feature allows for the concentrated delivery of the lubricant directly to the area or a wide spray for larger areas.This reduces overspray and saves money. Unlike traditional petroleum wet-film lubricants that simply coat the outermost surface and evaporate over time, this combination of a solid and wet lubricant produces a friction-reducing layer that protects the chain better and lasts longer, says Superior Graphite. Additional features:
- New Flip Straw™ feature allows for the pinpoint delivery
- Colloidal graphite penetrates deeply to lubricate all chain & cable parts
- Thermally purified graphite powder eliminating natural friction causing contaminants
- Continues to lubricate even when oil is gone
- Reduces mechanical wear and can extend operating life of products
For more information, please visit www.superiorgraphite.com.