LEXINGTON, KY — Big Ass Light, a division of Big Ass Fans, announces the release of the world’s toughest and brightest battery-powered LED work light: the Big Ass Light Bar. Big Ass Light Bar was built to uncompromising quality standards. Its durable design and ability to survive being doused and dropped make it ideal for use on the toughest jobs.
Big Ass Light Bar’s features include:
- Six distinct brightness settings, from 80 lumens to 5,000 lumens — more than any otherbattery-powered LED work light
- 270-degree light angle, which allows Big Ass Light Bar to light entire rooms
- A high-capacity rechargeable battery that provides 1.5 hours of illumination at the brightest setting and 48 hours at the dimmest
- A durable body made from extruded aluminum, as well as high-quality polymers, resins and rubberized components that make it highly resistant to impact
- An IP67 rating, which means Big Ass Light Bar is completely sealed against dust, dirt and liquid. It can be submerged in up to 3 feet (1 meter) of water for 30 minutes. It can also be sprayed off with a hose or cleaning chemicals when it gets dirty.
- A distinct octagonal shape that prevents Big Ass Light Bar from rolling away when set down or dropped.