BEAVERTON, OR — Safeguard messages that matter most with Rhino, a new large-format laminator by Graphic Products. Rhino uses cold-laminate technology to protect and preserve documents like facility audit maps, name badges, and even classroom posters and banners.
Rhino creates a thick skin. Its innovative system doesn't use heat or electricity, so the document isn't slowed by roller speed or setting adjustments. It can even handle sensitive materials like photographs or thermal paper. A built-in cutter makes detailing a breeze.
Rhino specifications include:
- Footprint: 17" x 33.75" x 15" (43cm x 85.7cm x 38cm)
- Weight/Packed Weight: 42.3 lbs (19 kg) / 48.5 lbs (22 kg)
- Document Thickness (max.): 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Finished Document Width (max.): 25" (63.5cm)
- Power Requirements: None
- Cutter: Replaceable cutter
- Warranty: Five years