CHICAGO — Evacusafe Excel chairs are designed specifically to help people with limited or impaired mobility evacuate a building quickly, safely and smoothly.
The Excel chairs are lightweight, easy to set up and use. With a friction-controlled track for slow and controlled descent, the Excel easily glides down stairs, fire escapes, or flat surfaces, with up to 400 pounds on board, no lifting or manual handling required.
Once ground level has been reached, the Excel chair handles fold away and turn the device into a temporary wheelchair. With a supportive flat seat base, armrests and padded headrest. The chair also offers comfortable seating for extended periods of time.
When not in use, Evacusafe Excel chairs fold flat for hanging. Each chair ships with a set of wall hooks, an “Evacuation Chair” wall sign and a sturdy, long lasting protective cover.
Excel Evacuation Chair specifications include:
- A Load Capacity of 400 lbs.
- A Height (folded/open) of 44.5”/52”
- A Depth (folded/open) of 11.5”/39” (max) and Width of 25.5”
- A Weight of 30 lbs., With Length in use of 56.25”
Excel Evacuation Chair Benefits include:
- Easy maneuverability with four wheels; and the chair also doubles as a temporary wheel chair
- Ease of carry with its 30-pound weight, making it easy to set up and use.
- A supportive flat seat, cushioned head, arm and foot rests included at no additional cost.
- A foot-operated brake and quick release safety harness for secure, safe operation
Contact Evacusafe at 312-265-0848