Osborn International, a supplier of industrial brushes, polishing compounds and buffs, introduces a new line of JacksonLea brand non-woven abrasive wheels and brushes.
The proprietary, heavy-duty non-woven abrasive provides consistent cleaning, finishing and polishing for a variety of materials including steel, brass and aluminum, as well as plastics and wood.
The non-woven abrasive line includes:
- Surface-finishing wheels that are soft-density, medium-grit, and silicon carbide convolute wheels that rae ideal for generating No. 3 and 4 finishes on flat, contoured, and curved surfaces.
- Light-deburring wheels that are medium-density, and fine-grit convolute wheels for highly polished finishes.
- General-deburring wheels that are hard density, and fine-grit convolute wheels that provide an excellent value for edge deburring performance.
- Metal-blending wheels that are available in soft- and hard-density, and medium grit that provide economical metal finishing due to their unique bonding.
- General-finishing flap brushes that offer consistent surface finishing with good conformability.
- Spin-On finishing flap brushes that are designed with the benefits of general-finishing flap brushes, but feature a 5/8''-11 threaded adapter for quick mounting on a variety of hand tools.