POMPANO BEACH, FL — The TQC Low Voltage Pinhole Detector from The Paul N. Gardner Company enables you to inspect various coatings on conductive substrates for small defects such as holidays and pinholes using the 'wet sponge technique.'
Features of the tool include:
• A color display with battery indicator & menu based interface
• Visual, audible, headphones and/ or display, vibration feedback*
• A return cable connectivity detection*
• Automated self-diagnostics
• Availability in two models: Basic (Model LD8100) & Advanced (Model LD8105)
• Intuitive single button controls
• A smart power saving feature (screen dimming, standby, auto power-off)
* Depending on model
Technical specifications of the TQC can be found on its product page here.