ST. PAUL, MN — Ergodyne recently announced the launch of their newest Arsenal Tool Storage creation: the Arsenal Topped Parts Pouch in canvas (5528) and tarpaulin (5538). Featuring a hands-free, self-closing Trap Door top, the 5528 and 5538 stores small parts, hardware, and tools inside - preventing these items from plummeting at heights when tipped over while also providing easy and efficient retrieval.
Designed with dropped object prevention in mind, the Arsenal Topped Parts Pouch boasts two exterior nickel-plated D-Rings for easy tool lanyard attachment points along with two additional exterior tool loops. Offered in waterproof tarpaulin material (5538) and 20 oz. water resistant canvas (5528), both house a patented nickel-plated storm drain to stay resilient in the toughest of conditions and environments.
- 20 oz. water resistant canvas (5528)
- Waterproof tarpaulin material (5538)
- Hands-free closure for safety and security
- Patented nickel-plated storm drain
- 2 exterior nickel-plated D-Rings for tool lanyard attachment
- 2 exterior tool loops
- Maximum safe working capacity: 20 lbs. (9.0 kg)
- 7.5"L x 7.5"W x 12"H (19cm x 19cm x 30cm)
Ideal for those working at heights, the Arsenal 5528 and 5538 Topped Parts Pouches are available now at all authorized Ergodyne distributors. For more information or to find out where to buy, visit www.ergodyne.com.