Houston, TX-based Hisco, an employee-owned, specialty distribution company serving principally the electronics, aerospace, defense and medical device markets, has partnered with Alpha Assembly Solutions, a provider of electronic soldering and bonding materials, for a series of free soldering webinars.
The first-of-its-kind series consists of five, different, live webinars led by Alpha experts. Participants may choose to attend any or all webinars, which will take place during July and August, with a choice of two dates per topic.
“Our goal is to bring expert advice to the table, so our customers can apply it to their circuit boards,” said Jack Moore, Hisco senior vice president of sales. “A collaboration of this nature prepares them for today’s challenges as well as tomorrow’s.”
Alpha Assembly Solutions’ webinars include:
- Ask the Experts: Why Reliability Is Paramount (July 11 and August 1, 2pm ET)
- Say Goodbye to Wave Soldering with Solder Preforms (July 12 and August 2, 2pm ET)
- Get Ahead: The Road to ADAS Technology (July 13 and August 3, 2pm ET)
- Troubleshooting SMT and Wave Soldering Processes (July 14 and August 4, 2pm ET)
- LED Spotlight: ALPHA Lume Product Portfolio (July 15 and August 5, 2pm ET)
Hisco was No. 40 on Industrial Distribution's 2015 Big 50 List.