ST. LOUIS – Graybar, a leading distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and provider of related supply chain management and logistics services, has announced several key appointments within its sales and marketing department to help drive continued growth.
- John Mansfield has been appointed to the position of vice president, business development. Mansfield has been with Graybar for nearly 30 years, most recently serving as vice president, corporate accounts.
- Garry Acker was appointed to the position of vice president, corporate accounts. Acker has been with Graybar for 30 years, and most recently served as director, strategic accounts.
- Tony Frantal has been appointed national market manager, commercial. Tony has more than 20 years of experience with Graybar, previously serving as branch manager, comm/data in Green Bay, Wis.
- Brett Felton has been appointed as industrial market manager. Felton has more than 15 years of experience as a project engineer, operations manager and international sales manager that will help continue Graybar’s growth in the industrial market.
- Karen Gough was appointed to the newly created position of director, business development - energy management. Gough’s 12 years of lighting and energy experience will drive Graybar’s success with energy opportunities.
“We congratulate John, Garry and Tony on their well-deserved appointments, and we are excited to welcome Brett and Karen to Graybar,” said Kathy Mazzarella, Graybar’s executive vice president and chief operating officer. “These individuals will help position Graybar for growth as we continue to work to our customers’ advantage.”