Sparks, MD - Apex Tool Group, LLC is adding a new presentation module to its "Safety Matters" hand tool and chain safety training program. "Striking, Struck, and Prying Tool Safety" joins the four previously existing presentation modules in the extensive hand tool and chain safety training program, designed to help safety directors, plant managers, and supervisors implement a safer working environment. The Safety Matters program includes a high-energy meeting kickoff video designed to show participants how safety in the workplace impacts them personally and to set an interactive tone for the discussion. The video is followed by one or more safety training presentation modules:
- Basic Hand Tool Safety -- a comprehensive presentation about best practices for hand tool safety.
- Socket, Ratchet and Wrench Safety -- an in-depth presentation on the special safety precautions required when using sockets, ratchets and wrenches.
- Industrial Knife Safety -- a common-sense approach to improve safety awareness and reduce and prevent hand injuries.
- Lifting Clamp Safety -- a step-by-step guide for safe operational procedures to be followed in lifting clamp applications.
- Striking, Struck, and Prying Tool Safety -- a detailed look at best safety practices for some of the most common -- and frequently misused -- hand tools.
For more information, please visit www.apextoolgroup.com.