Farmingdale, NJ – Dialight introduced the world’s first Class I Div 2 certified LED lighting system featuring advanced integrated wireless controls. The new SafeSite® High Bay with Wireless Control system offers a simple and secure touch-screen management interface that provides maximum lighting control and energy efficiency for both indoor and outdoor hazardous applications, such as refineries, drilling platforms, chemical and power generation facilities. The intuitive wall controller provides full control over all networked fixtures with:
- manual and remote on/off and dimming capability,
- fully automatic scheduling for on/off and dimming, including the ability to set daily profiles for a truly customized lighting program,
- integrated occupancy sensors to automatically override scheduled off or dim state when someone enters the area,
- ambient light sensors to harvest daylight, automatically dimming the fixtures when light through windows or skylights provide sufficient illumination,
- remote access via any Wi-Fi enabled device (laptop, tablet or smartphone) for complete management and monitoring from anywhere.
- remote access via Ethernet, connecting wall controllers and lights to private cloud.
For more information, please visit www.dialight.com.