Smithfield, RI — Honeywell announced the new Miller AirCore Wind Energy Harness — specifically designed to provide the fall protection safety, comfort, and productivity for wind turbine construction and maintenance workers. The advanced design of the new AirCore Wind Energy Harness combines lightweight comfort with superior fall protection for workers who build and service wind turbines— reducing fatigue for all-day endurance and increased safety and compliance. Features include:
- Light Weight - Up to 24% lighter than similar competitive harnesses for increased productivity and reduced fatigue.
- Comfort - Up to 16% less surface area than other padding used on the market to keep workers cooler and working longer
- Durable Removable Lumbar Wear Pad – Lightweight, non-marring material designed to protect the harness and the wall of the turbine from damage
- Removable Belt with tool loops – Uniquely designed to stay in position when disconnected, even when tools are attached
- Improved Cam Buckle – Lightweight, low profile and easy to adjust
- Oversized ID tag – Provides quick and easy harness size identification
For more information, please visit www.millerfallprotection.com.